Earth Angels or Light Workers, Healers, and Sensitive Souls in business…
I know the challenges you face when you are setting up your business. The sheer amount of work that needs to be done can seem overwhelming. You have a site to build, text to write, social media sites to join and figure out, pricing that needs to be sorted, a system to handle your appointments and a gift for people who want to sign up for your newsletter —and a newsletter—and a blogging schedule, etc., etc., etc.
After your business or practice is built, you need to learn how to market it. You need to learn how to refine your message and share with those people who most need to see it.
And you’ll need to set firm and loving boundaries, too – for your clients and for yourself.
If you are an Earth Angel, a Light Worker, or Sensitive Soul who is getting your business going, then you will likely have different challenges to face, like being assertive and healing your money mindset – AND also the same tactical, practical, and magical considerations that any other business owner has.
ALL business owners know the overwhelm, the frustration, the mountain of stuff that needs to get DONE before you even get to the starting line!
And it can all take so very long to figure out when you go it alone.
So many questions come up, like:
- How do I set up a website?
- Do I need a site to begin with, or can I just use Facebook, ETSY, etc.?
- How do I register my web address?
- What is “web hosting” and do I need it?
- Should I hire a web designer or do it myself?
- How do I pick out a good name for my business?
- What is the absolute minimum I actually need for my business?
- Do I need to blog?
- Can I get one for free?
- How can I find topics for blog posts?
- How can I get more readers/clients?
- Who ARE my perfect clients (hint: they actually pay you!)?
- How can I offer my services (email, text, Skype, Google Hang Out)?
- How do I price my services?
- How do I get people to pay me/how do I collect money?
- What the heck is social media and do I need it?
- Do I need to be on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, etc…. ?
- How often do I need to post on those sites?
- What do I do to keep myself motivated when I hear crickets?
- What do I need to know about all of the legal stuff?
- What do I need to know about accounting and taxes?
(Accounting and legal questions will be covered in a VERY basic sense. Specific questions should go to a qualified accountant or lawyer in your area.** <– That is a disclaimer, and disclaimers cover your butt in your business!)
If you have questions like those, I can help you!
I am a fellow Earth Angel and Sensitive Soul who understands your basic business needs and I have plenty of experience with building businesses, websites, and growing social media audiences and relationships! I’d love to show you the ropes!
The best part is that you don’t have to hide your wings from me! I understand your sensitivities. I know where you are coming from in working to bring more light and happiness into the world. I understand that you are working toward fulfilling a mission.
I can help you with things like:
- Figuring out your Life Purpose
- Fully accepting and expressing that Life Purpose in your unique business offerings
- Figuring out a great name for your business
- Creating Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Intention Statements that highlight your gifts as an Earth Angel or Light Worker and feels good
- Exploring new business avenues, like YouTube and memberships
- Getting some biz/life balance going on (especially important for sensitive people, like us)
- Navigating in Word Press
- Website builder referrals
- Creating and polishing the text that you put on your website
- Creating profiles on social media sites
- Getting yourself seen on social media
- Growing your flock
- Creating an easy to follow marketing plan
- Blasting through your money blocks so that aren’t against earning money in the first place
- What pages you need to have on your site
- And so much more!
There are a few ways we can work together.
One off sessions:
You have me for an hour. We talk about what you would like to get advice about – anything from growing your social media presence to making your blog pieces more popular. It’s up to you. I will require that you send me a little bit of detail about what you’d like to talk about PRIOR to our meeting so that I can do any necessary research for you, and then away we go! $199 per session
One-to-One Mentoring is totally customized to fit your current business needs. We start with a half hour session to see if you and I are a good fit to work together. If we find that we are, then we begin with the analysis of what you have, what you need, where you’d like to go, and how you’d like to feel when working in your business.
You and I create a list of tasks (for both of us) that will help take your business to the next level – even if that is LEVEL ONE. We work together to help you:
Write text for your website or smooth out what is there *extra cost
- Perfect your offerings
- Set prices that value your worth and expertise
- Heal your money-mindset
- Promote your business
- Build great social media pages and personas
- Work to get paying clients
- Blog and make a blogging schedule
- Curate and create relationships with other bloggers (guest blog)
- Get your name out there
- and much more…
And now, I am in the Beta-Phase of my business, so the One-to-One sessions are a fabulous deal at $444 per month.
You get 3 forty-five minute live sessions with me per month, plus email and IM support. There are also many worksheets, questionnaires, and resources that will help you really get in touch with the core of your business and what you have to bring into the world and just how you want that business—and your life—to look and feel throughout the journey.
I am not one who will recommend setting your family and social life aside so that you can focus all of your energy and effort on your business. NO WAY!! My firm belief is that balance is the key to creating and sustaining a business that feels good and is, at the end of the day, successful!
If you’d like, you can pay the full amount of the three-month package in full and receive 10% off of the cost. The cost of three months, when paid separately, is $1,332. When you pay for all three months up front, the cost is $1,199.
If you’d like to schedule a complimentary one half hour session to see if we are a good fit to work together – and to find some immediate help, please fill out this form and I will get back to you ASAP!
** please note that this half hour session is NOT for a free reading!