Use this spread to connect with the Universe for messages on how to move forward
I love trying out new tarot spreads. Every new spread I work with gives me a way of connecting ideas and advice from the tarot cards that I might not yet have discovered on my own.
The spread I am doing today came from Joy Bott and was posted in the Tarot Travellors Facebook group.
Personally, I’ve been wanting to connect with my Business Diva lately. My Business Diva would be the spirit or personification of my business – or how the Universe would advise me about my business.
I loved how this spread came to life for me! I used the Rider-Waite tarot deck; it’s my workhorse right now, so it is sitting right in front of me most times.
Here’s the original reading image from the Tarot Travellors group:
Here is my spread and how I would interpret the cards.
1) Me or the potential I can reach should I apply myself. That last part is important – the King of Pentacles. I have everything with me that I need in order to be successful.
2) My Business Diva or the Spirit of my business. Judgment reversed. Loss of momentum and lack of follow through. Need to take steps toward finishing things. Could be moving on to the next level, but stuck in (my own self-doubts).
3) My relationship with my Business Diva. Page of Wands. Of course – the well-spring of creative ideas and motivation. I must embrace this in order to move forward or to right the Judgment card so that I can move through the journey toward success.
4) What do I want from my Business Diva? The World reversed. That it ISN’T done or completed. That there is still a chance that we can work together.
5) What does my Business Diva want from me? The Hanged Man. To stop and connect with my own divine guidance and support. That I look inward for answers instead of always looking around. Contemplation instead of moving in the wrong direction.
6) What blocks my connection to my Business Diva? The Three of Wands. When I only look to the future, I am not connecting with where I am now. While planning and goal setting can be good, it can also keep me from working in the now.
7) What removes this blockage? Ace of Cups. Falling back in love with what I do. Focusing on the root of doing what I love. Creativity and new enthusiasm toward my work.
8) Advice? The Empress reversed. Honestly, I see this as getting off of my butt and finally letting this baby grow outside my mind. I have to also quit being so gentle with myself and start doing the work.
9) Optional additional clarification. The King of Cups, or moving in a direction that allows me to care for other people or uses my love of working with and helping others as the basis for my work.
So, what do you think?
Do you see the same thing(s) in my reading? How about trying this spread for yourself? Feel free to share your outcome or questions about the reading in the comments below!
Would you like me to do this reading for you? Head on over to my readings page to schedule your tarot card reading today! Click here to schedule a reading.