What is your favorite tarot card and why?
- Nine of Pentacles
- I love that it is a card of independence and “coming to your own,” where you feel abundant.
- You’re at a level of success where you can enjoy life.
- Important card for women when it shows up in relationships, reversed- a woman has lost her independence.
- When it is upright, it is independence for women, which is so important.
- Red and gold are symbolic of financial wealth.
- The Falcon shows she is in control of her higher thoughts and emotions
What card confuses the heck out of you when it shows up and why?
- Two of Wands
- The project just started; really need to evaluate the ideas before moving forward.
- Very similar to the Three of Wands, so I hesitate.
- It almost seems unnecessary.
Tarot Illuminati by Erik Dunne